The Rules Feb 12, 2014 22:05:43 GMT -6
Post by Yosuke on Feb 12, 2014 22:05:43 GMT -6
Hello, and welcome one and all to the Rules!
Also keep note these rules are in affect on both the forum (danganronpa-gaming.proboards.com/) and any Discord chats affiliated with the games that happen here.
1. Treat everyone on the site with respect. All of us are human beings as well.
2. No spoilers without a tag please.
3. No racial slurs. This links to disrespecting a member.
4. Absolutely no business solicitation unless linked to Danganronpa or your own sites, products, etc.
5. If you have problems with people online or real life issues, please do not complain to anyone or the admins. If you have issues with someone in particular on the site, have a private conversation with them. We're not your caretakers. Welcome to the internet.
6. Multi-Accounting will result in a ban.
7. Please do not post anything sexual or have any sexual conversations. This is not the forum for this type of stuff, and it may disturb members.
8. Do not spam
9. Do not "rule-shark", meaning, trying to find little cracks or faults in rules and exploiting them. An Admin's ruling is final, and if they find something you did to be breaking a rule, don't complain, as it may make your situation even worse.
10. Please only advertise websites in "Advertisements" in the Ads & Affiliate board and in your signatures. Attempting to advertise anywhere else will result in the post/message being removed.
1. Do not post in the current game unless you entered the Sign-Ups, or if you have been killed (either by Blackened or by vote) during the game. You may be banned if it ruins the current game.
2. When signing up to a game, the host will always make sure to leave a blank sign-up sheet for you to fill out with your character information. Always make sure to fill it out correctly. No extra information, unless game host gives specific permission.
3. Posting in the trial when you are already dead is prohibited. Dead people are allowed to talk in game discord chats specifically for them. Giving hints to alive players is COMPLETELY PROHIBITED, unless the game host allows that. Yes, even just talking about how you were murdered can throw the entire trial off. Failure to comply CAN POSSIBLY result in suspension for a future game(s).
4. Creating deals and/or alliances is permitted, but accomplices will receive nothing if the true blackened wins. In a trap scenario, the one who sets the trap is always the murderer UNLESS they specifically try to help the one who set off the trap get away with murder.
5. Role-playing is fine, but don't take it to extremes. Do not purposefully be annoying, and do not "present" fake evidence that doesn't exist.
6. Do not complain to the Host or Admin about your blackened or whitened role. Let the game host know that you don't approve, but you are required to continue playing your given role. Such roles are picked randomly.
7. If a player was the first victim in the previous game, they can't be selected to be the first victim for the next upcoming game.
8. Multi-posting (posting more than once in a row) or posting what is deemed as useless gibberish in the Current Trials section of the forum will result in a warning.
9. You may not pass on your role as blackened to any other living player at any time unless the rules in a game specifically allow you to, or you are counterattacked in some way and defeated. This outcome is decided by the host.
10. You are allowed to share your SHSL Hidden Skills with other people but at your own risk. Don't come crying to the host or admin because a friend of yours betrayed you in a game. Such is life.
11. If two games are hosted at the same time, you may only join one of them during the first 24 hours of each signup. This does not apply to the minigames section games. This is to ensure everyone gets a chance to join.
12. No screenshotting your investigations. Copying and pasting is somewhat alright, just don't go overboard with it. Don't do it. This may result in suspension from future game(s).
13. Do not metagame. Do not give others information they are not supposed to have and do not base judgements on anything you know outside of the game. This includes, but is not limited to, sharing information during the night. The alibi system relies on being able to lie, and simply contacting others may already give them the hint that you haven't died yet. Which would be useful, but unfair, knowledge on the time of death if you did suddenly end up dead. Do not discuss what happens during nighttime with anyone. Use the trial to share your alibi, not sooner.
14. If you sign up for a Game, do not go inactive. Total lack of participation in a Mini Trial will result in a restriction against signing up for the next one. Inactivity in a Main Game will usually be met with removal from the Game, at both the Host's and Admins' discretion.